Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Wonderful Writing from Year 3 and 4 students

BB War

Bang! The BB bullet zoomed out as fast as a roaring rocket. I was at a Father and Son camp and we were having a BB war. My team started first and... click! I pulled the trigger, it slammed straight through the air and hit someone. We had to zoom as fast as a roaring racer to escape. Soon it became a thumping war with screaming terror. I did some diagonal dodging, some super side steps and I raced far with the plastic flag but...

"Bang, you're dead!" said cousin Cameron with his gun but he didn't really shoot me it was because he was close so I had to drop the flag. But, luckily my friend Matthew's dad had the flag and as he raced back as fast as a racing runner from the Olympics he said "I've got the flag, I've got the flag, I've got the flag, hahaha!" After that he slammed the flag down. But then cousin Cameron came and said, "You cheated and took the flag away!"

James
Room 16

No comments:

Post a Comment